Wellness in Words
A Workshop with Ellen Forney on April 10, 2019
UW Health Sciences Students are invited to participate in a hands-on workshop with this year’s health sciences common book author, comic, public artist, and generally awesome person, Ellen Forney!
Wellness in Words and Pictures: A Workshop with Ellen Forney will take place Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 5:30–7:30 PM in South Campus Center 221.
At the workshop, students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and learn alongside students from other health professions
- Learn about comics as a medium through which to communicate stories and health information
- Learn basic technical skills for creating comics
- Explore your perceptions of wellness…in words and pictures
- Leave with a pocket size comic book that you create!
Space is limited and registration is required!
To register, go to tinyurl.com/ComicWorkshop.
Questions? Contact Rachel Lazzar: email@example.com
*This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Health Sciences Interprofessional Education, Research & Practice AND The Health Sciences Service Learning and Advocacy Committee.