Welcome to the NWHFC Project ECHO!
The Northwest Heart Failure Collaborative (NWHFC) Project ECHO is a bimonthly case conference series that aims to improve the care of patients with heart failure by offering online continuing education for community providers. This unique training program builds on an existing education-practice partnership between UW Medicine and the UW School of Nursing. Grant funding is provided by the Health Services and Research Administration (HRSA).
- Target Audience: Community providers and health science students (MD/DO, ARNP/PA, RN, PharmD, Social Work and Allied Health)
- Format: 1-hour, online, interactive case conference occuring on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ Noon PDT
- Content: A 15-minute presentation on the best practices of heart failure care, followed by 45 minutes of interdisciplinary discussion and audience-submitted patient case questions for guided mentorship of care management
- Cost: FREE to participate
- CME (optional): CME Accreditation for up to 22.0 AMA PRA Category One Credits per year, $25 – $45/year depending on the number of conferences attended (1 session equals 1 credit)
Calendar of Events
Updates from the International Society of Heart & Lung Transplant Annual Meeting (Shin Lin, MD, PhD)...July 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Topic and presenter TBD.July 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
View Recorded Webinars
Didactic presentations from each webinar are recorded and made available to view on our website.