Welcome to the NWHFC Project ECHO!
The Northwest Heart Failure Collaborative (NWHFC) Project ECHO is a bimonthly case conference series that aims to improve the care of patients with heart failure by offering online continuing education for community providers. This unique training program builds on an existing education-practice partnership between UW Medicine and the UW School of Nursing. Grant funding is provided by the Health Services and Research Administration (HRSA).
- Target Audience: Community providers and health science students (MD/DO, ARNP/PA, RN, PharmD, Social Work and Allied Health)
- Format: 1-hour, online, interactive case conference occuring on the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ Noon PDT
- Content: A 15-minute presentation on the best practices of heart failure care, followed by 45 minutes of interdisciplinary discussion and audience-submitted patient case questions for guided mentorship of care management
- Cost: FREE to participate
- CME (optional): CME Accreditation for up to 22.0 AMA PRA Category One Credits per year, $25 – $45/year depending on the number of conferences attended (1 session equals 1 credit)
Next NWHFC: Project ECHO Webinar: September 5, 2018 at 12pm PT
The NWHFC: Project ECHO webinar series will start up again in September 2018. Be sure to catch up on over 40 videos of recorded webinars by going to the “View Webinars” page of our website or by visiting our YouTube channel.
Calendar of EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
View Recorded Webinars
Didactic presentations from each webinar are recorded and made available to view on our website.