Team Registration Requirements:
A minimum of three individuals from at least two different professions are required to participate. Teams are encouraged to have a mix of professionals from academia and practice, who are willing to work together on an IPE/practice transformation project.
- Attest that your team has experience in designing or implementing IPE and submit a short description of IPE or IPCP experience for the team members (Example) (Template)
- Submit one team letter of support from a Dean, Chair or Administrator (Example)
- Agree to attend the full 3.5-day training
- Agree to develop and implement a site-specific team project (Example) (Template)
- Agree to participate in quarterly coaching webinars
- Agree to participate in a formal evaluation of the training program (including baseline and follow up surveys)
Registration is $1995 per person* and includes the cost of the program, breakfast, lunch, welcome reception and quarterly webinars. Your team’s space is not secure until the full payment is received. Once your team has registered and submitted the full payment, your team has secured space at the institute. Please note that you will be responsible for dinner each night. *Airfare, hotel, transportation, and parking are not included.
For information or to register for T3 Train-the-Trainer workshops, click here.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by 60 days prior to the start of the training for which you are registered. A refund of the conference, minus a $250 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests less than 60 days in advance. Submit all requests to Stephanie Lackey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Conference registrations are fully transferrable (see Substitution Policy); however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other sites. We regret that refunds will not be provided for no-shows.
Registration for substitutions for individual team member registrants are permitted prior to the workshop; however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other training sites. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact information. Submit all requests to Stephanie Lackey via email at email@example.com.